- 1 x Jar Simon & Johnson green curry paste
- 1 x 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- 8 x 125g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, stems removed and finely shredded
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- ½ cup (80g) roasted cashews, roughly chopped
- 1 long green chilli, thinly sliced
- White rice and lime wedges, to serve
- Place a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring frequently, for 2–3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk and stock, stir to combine and bring to a simmer.
- Add the chicken, return to a simmer and cook for 5–8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce and stir to combine.
- Top the curry with the lime leaf, coriander, cashews and chilli. Serve with the rice and lime wedges. Serves 4