Eat like a queen this long weekend, and what better way to celebrate everything British with us, than through these delicious Yorkshire Puddings!
- 125ml (1/2 cup) canola oil
- 115g (3/4 cup) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 300ml milk
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into six 80ml (1/3 cup) capacity muffin pans. Place in preheated oven for 5 minutes or until oil is hot.
- Combine the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Add the egg and use a balloon whisk to whisk until combined.
- Gradually add the milk in a thin steady stream and whisk until smooth.
- Pour batter among the hot muffin pans.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
Serve along side your Sunday roast dinner, or make a beautiful mini version for canapés for a dinner party - with thinly sliced roast beef, horseradish mayo and beetroot relish and top off with watercress!