Skip to content
- 1 x 375g sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 250g Woombye Truffle brie
- 100g mozzeralla
- 200g field mushrooms
- 1 bunch sage leaves
- Sticky Balsamic Truffle Balsamic to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Place the pastry on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Using a small sharp knife, gently score a 2cm border around the edge of the pastry and prick the centre with a fork.
- Top the pastry with the mozzarella, mushrooms & truffle brie
- Cook for 18–20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and the pastry is golden and cooked on the base.
- Drizzle with sticky balsamic truffle to serve and a little rocket. Serves 8