- 1.8kg pork shoulder*
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon herbies ground cumin*
- 1 tablespoon herbies smoked paprika*
- 2 teaspoons herbies ground coriander*
- 1 teaspoon herbies dried oregano*
- 1 cup beef stock*
- 600g shale point corn chips or la tortilleria corn tortillas*
- 2 1/2 cups grated cheddar*
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 avocados, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup coriander sprigs
- Sour cream, to serve
Optional jalapenos & Crowleys Haba nice day hot sauce*
*Ingredients available to purchase in store
- 5.5L (22 cup) Slow cooker
Slash pork with a sharp knife without cutting all the way through (to help flavours penetrate).
Rub the spices into the meat to season.
Place onion & garlic on the bottom of a 5.5L Slow cooker & place pork on top.
Pour over Beef Stock.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until meat is very tender and flakes with a fork.
- Assemble your nachos or tacos how you like, add extra kick with jalapenos and Crowleys haba nice day hot sauce.