- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups plain flour
- 30g La Boqueria Jabali sliced
- 30g La Boqueria Basque Saucisson sliced
- 1 x La Boqueria Bosquito sausage sliced
- 30g La Boqueria Salchichon
- 1 x shaw river buffalo mozzarella ball
- 1 x jar Riverina grove pizza pasta sauce
- In a large bowl dissolve the yeast with the sugar in the warm water. Let is sit until frothy, about 10 minutes.
- Stir the oil into the yeast mixture. Mix in half of the flour and salt.
- Turn dough out onto a clean well floured surface and knead in more flour until the dough is no longer sticky. Place the dough into a well oiled bowl and cover with a damp cloth.
- Let the dough rise until double, this should take about 1 hour.
- Punch down the dough and form a tight ball. Allow the dough to relax for a minute before rolling out.
- Place the rolled out dough on a lightly oiled tray. Add your favourite toppings. Let the dough rise for 15 or 20 minutes before baking it.
- Spread pizza sauce over the base and place cured meats over the base
- Tear buffalo mozzarella over the pizza
- Bake in a 180 degree oven for 15-20 mins until golden brown