- 1 x jar Beerenberg chicken chorizo Paella meal base
- 600g diced chicken thigh
- 1 Gamze meats chorizo
- 1 brown onion
- 200g Arborio rice
- 500ml chicken stock
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in pan. Add diced onion, diced chicken and sliced chorizo. Cook until brown
- Add uncooked rice and the contents of this jar, using the stock to rinse out jar.
- Stir to combine. Cover with lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add peas and stir through. Simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Rest for 5 minutes. Serve with chopped flat leaf parsley and lemon wedges.