- 430ml Riverina Fresh Thickened Cream
- 600g Dark Callebaut Chocolate, grated or finely chopped
- Dutch Cocoa, for dusting
- Place the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until hot but not boiling.
- Place the chocolate in a large bowl and add the cream, stirring once to remove any chocolate from the base of the bowl. Allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir the ganache gently until just combined.
- Refrigerate the ganache for 3 hours or until completely set.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of the ganache into balls and place on a tray and dust with cocoa to coat.
- Store truffles in the refrigerator and remove 5 minutes before serving.