- 300ml pouring cream
- 150g Coolamon Bele Isle blue cheese, crumbled
- 800g Mumma Emma gnocchi
- 125g prosciutto, coarsely torn or chopped
- 1 cup (70g) fresh breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup (50g) grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Bring cream to the boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium then simmer for 2 minutes or until slightly reduced.
- Add blue cheese to pan. Season to taste with pepper. Reduce heat to low-medium then cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until cheese has melted (don't worry if mixture isn't completely smooth).
- Spread gnocchi over the base of a large, ovenproof baking or gratin dish.
- Scatter with prosciutto pieces then pour over the blue cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and parmesan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and crumbs are golden. Serve immediately.