A decadent and soul-warming dessert, the Affogato is a traditional Italian dessert that combines two favourite ingredients, ice cream and coffee. This time we went one step further and added another favourite, Anna's Biscuits.
- Premium vanilla-bean ice cream
- Espresso coffee shot (We use the Art of Espresso - Blues blend)
- A shot of your favourite liquer, such as Grappa, Sambuca or Frangelico (Optional)
- Place one or two scoops of ice-cream in a latte glass or similar
- Prepare a shot of hot coffee (with an espresso machine, a stovetop coffee pot or very strong plunger coffee)
- Pour coffee over ice-cream
- Optional extra is a shot of your favourite liqueur, such as grappa, Sambuca or Frangelico.
- Eat with a spoon and dip a delicious savoiardi into the coffee